car cover?

I had my car repainted two years ago after collision bodywork.  When
everything was done, the bodyshop told me to NOT  put a car cover on the
car for a couple months, as the paint needs time to cure.  Same with
waxing, no wax for coupla months.  I believe that I read some DIY VW
bodyshop web page  awhile back which said the same thing, (referred by
someone on this list), though I no longer have this link.

OTOH, maybe you know what you are doing  - in which case I've seen car
covers in Costco Wholesale for good prices, though I don't know about
fit, and I've never actuallly used one.  I've also seen exact-fit covers
on ebay, don't know anything about those either...  That Fuba "bee
sting" could be a problem for 16V's and others with this antenna.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L