Torment! Mayhem! Engine Nudity!

Somebody mentioned you should stay away from Anson, yeah, you are of the
same ilk. Rotten teases.
I guess I shouldn't try this on my 26.4K wonderful slow dialup eh? Yes, that
is "connected at 26,400 bytes/second", no zeroes missing,  grrrr)

All you guys better bring this stuff to Cincy so I can finally see it.

And this weekend? The torch/ bigass pipewrench/4' pipe/ welder/grinder were
my best friends. Cathy