From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of stetson
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:55 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Torment! Mayhem! Engine Nudity!

K then.....

Today was another good day.

Time to look at the bountiful giving of yon boneyard and start
destructive
processes!

Pics of the progress (a.k.a. "So how you gonna put it back together
stupid?") can be found at :

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3adestruc/index.html
(again modem users, the pictures mentioned herein were not altered in
any
way and ARE HUGE for definition puposes. They are for "fat pipes" [lots
of
download speed] and should not be attempted @ anything less than
128kps):

This above was acheived w/ copious amounts of Alt beer, a Modine
ceiling mounted garage heater, and a skating party that entertained
Alexia
(my daughter) and Dawn (my wife)for about 4 hours.

Found out some neat things that you guys probably already knew and were
laughing @ the naivete of my former posts.

The 13mm, 10mm, and 11mm 6pt. sockets are your best friends.

The pipe dream of using a 3A intake on a JH head is ludicrous (the
side by side pics of the 3A and JH intake will explain why it won't be
happening w/o EXTREME machining).

The 3A TB is the big ass one (see above).

PB blaster is ALSO your best friend.

Someone horribly twisted the exhaust manifold of the 3A so it's a
beatiful thing (4-2) that has been tortured and deformed.

Ecologically minded as I am, any leaves or dirt that have had the
audacity
to enter the garage BE DAMNED, and make for excellent oil dry.

Not only do "All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes" but defrocked
dropouts of Krusty the Clown's Happy Fun Time players (aka your author)
do
too.
(If I didn't have the hat on there is an uncanny resemblence to Side
Show
Bob.)

My set of 12pts goes from 10m to 12m, but a 12m and a dead blow hammer
will do in a pinch for a 11m.

Have I abused your sensibilities and bandwidth enough?

I hope your day was as fruitful and fun as mine!!

Tim

QOTD:
	Flash!  Flash!  I love you! ...but we only have fourteen hours
	save the earth!