Need Cheap A__ tool suggestion - Valve stem seals

I use an 11mm 3/8 drive deep well socket, which I then put on a bit-driver
handle.  You want something that the valve stem seal fits up in snugly,
but still pushes on the shoulder of the seal.

It takes a bit of a push to seat the seals on the guides, so whatever you
use has to be rigid - fuel line won't cut it I'm afraid.

Drew