The usual ranting-long

>I can't believe you would complain about working on Klaus.  That car is a
>treat, all around.  Candy even.

Oh good grief no, I'm not complaining, it's like I moved to California under
that car, except it's not hot. Like one big freaking Mechano set. Cake. With
candy on the side.

No, I'm complaining that I'm just inept. Like one big sitcom, but with
tools. It is my role on the list, to make others feel competant.

> > So how is Carrots? She throw a hissy fit yet? Talk about a candidate for
> > jealousy...
>
>Naw, she opted for the long, drawn out cold stare kind of sulk.  In the
>form of "I've got just enough blowby that if you take me on the freeway
>I'm going to runaway and swallow myself whole" kind of sulkiness.  So what
>does she get for her troubles?  Well, a teardown and inspection - if she
>passes, I'll let her live.  If not, she's on the bricks.  That'll teach
>her.  (You've got to show them who's boss, after all... -> if I say it
>like I mean it, it'll make it so... right? <- )
>
>Drew

Yep, show her who's boss. But keep an eye on that timing belt...never trust
them. Never.
Cathy

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium