The usual ranting-long

Good grief there buddy, I didn't even list ALL the misc. stuff that needs
doing, just the stuff that's making them presently unseaworthy.
And you know it, the TDIs rule, though the bug had a few brief fits of
jealousy before the Cabby trip/after the new rice arrived (no brakes, then a
week later, no low beams, not sure which was more fun). Glad I found you,
"brother". Can't wait to seee that MkIII oil burner of yours. LOL, I bet I
have more than a few other long lost siblings on this list.
Cathy