In need of a MkI TS

I know never post but I am in need - so here goes.

I am currently in need of a front drivers side turn signal for my '81
Scirocco.
It seems that the height of that lens is perfect for some SUV driver to
leisurely back into it, destroying the lamp and bending the bumper like
fountain drink straw bent sideways.

I was wondering if someone possibly had an extra turn signal on a parts car
that they may be willing to part with. I already know about the lenses that
Kirsten is producing, but I just need the drivers side and I need it ASAP,
not in a month or so. (Doesn't matter about the timetable anyways, good job
on that project Kirsten!) If you guys could help it would be great, there
seems to be a lack of these on ebay currently and even less in any junkyard
near here (Southern New Mexico) or online.

Thank You