Noise and vibrations on the steering.. Solve one, findthereasonfor the other !

I knew this would happen, LOL.  I took the conversation off list, but if
you want to join in thats cool.  My viewpoint is that it's not IRS and I
kinda explained that a bit.  My basic idea is to replace the cross piece
of the rear beam with a torsion bar.  That would achieve IRS wihout
having to fab tons of new mounting points and all that happy stuff.
Just have to do some fabbing to the rear beam and bolt it back in the
same way it came out.

William