Noise and vibrations on the steering.. Solve one, findthereason for the other !

Dan,
  Now trust me, I am not trying to incite anything but friendly discussion,
but you knew someone would ask...  How is it that it is independent, when it
uses a beam?  Trucks (american) have an axle beam, and it is a rigid rear
suspension, what makes the A1 cars different?

David Utley