Start Q's

Ok. Seems I have to visit the Church of Free Electrons... Once this snow
stops, I am going to do the following
1)Re-do all the grounds in the engine bay
2)Move the ground strap on the batt to the rear seat harness location
3) add the starter relay from batt to starter
Then...
Move the water resivoir to where the battery was.
Remount the head light relays

<homer>
Ummm. working on cars....
</homer>