Boycott Houseofeuro

I love dirk, but I don't see why the listers of scirocco.org should come up
with $$ to pay Josh's debt...

No one comes and pays my mortgage do they? Hey guys I owe Brian wagner 2200
for the cabriolet, anyone want to make a payment for me ?

Suggesting to get dirk out of trouble financially "as a group" is a the
noble thing, but if Josh cannot pay after a year 2400$ to one person, what
makes you think or believe that he will pay the said 10-20$ to anyone
anytime soon.

I love dirk, but I aint going to pay someone else's debt.

And did anyone ask how josh is PAYING for his new car ?

If he is as broke as he claims to be, and waitting for the inssurance to pay
the stolen car, how is he making the car payments on the said new cars

Could he not spare even 50/100$ month could be paid by him to dirk and prove
hes not a theif!

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com