From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:39 PM
To: Josh; RRoyce4u@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org; Dirk
Subject: Re: Boycott Houseofeuro

> and as I told Dirk and other people, the main reason I put the rocco up
for
> sale was to pay off debt with an emphasis on Dirks. Of course the car got
> stolen before it was sold and now Im just playing a fun little game called
> getting boned by insurance..

ok, so whats the deal with dirk, really. i'd like to know, because i'd like
to start a collection so we can help dirk get compensated. i feel he is just
too much of an asset to this list, as many of us have ordered from him. he
gets us parts that we simply cannot get elsewhere, and gets them easily and
quickly. the only remote issue i've heard of was something about
driver/passenger side lights being mixed up, but if i recall correctly, he
made that right in the end.

that said, is there such interest in getting some $$ together for dirk? in
an ideal world, this money would come back to you should Josh get his
insurance settlement.

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 200k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 200k)

---