Boycott Houseofeuro

> If Dirk needs/wants you to fight his battles, let him ask you.

he shouldnt have to, and if he did, (given your last post), you might be
among those calling him 'whiney'.

> And setting up a collection? You've got to be kidding me. Dirk isn't
living on the street because of this.

perhaps not, but $2400 isnt exactly pocket lint, ya know. i've bought half
of my sciroccos for less (yes, whole cars).

> I highly doubt he's going to stop selling euro parts to everyone else
because of this.

you know, im shocked that he IS still selling euro parts to THE LIST. most
of his sales are to listers. sure there is the occasional listing on ebay,
but i'd bed more of his sales have gone to this list. he doesnt usually do
large orders. it is not his business. he pretty much just does it for his
own personal gratification.

> Just keep the list civil (or at least it's normal level of civility).

i dont see any *real* flaming going on here, just some efforts to make
things right. if those who have worked with dirk in the past kick the guy a
few bucks, we could make this right. is it screwed up that we are picking up
Joshs screw-up? - yes. is it the right thing to do? - i think so. i wouldnt
expect him to ask for this sort of thing. its something that others should
do. i would have expected Josh to come to the list *much earlier* asking for
assistance, but this has not happened.

> Dan
Al