Boycott Houseofeuro

I know this has been covered, but first off, it's no longer Josh's business. Boycott it if you want, but it won't affect him any. Second, why is this on the list? I agree with Sara 100%. Sure he owes lots of money to another lister who people are fond of. So what? If Dirk needs/wants you to fight his battles, let him ask you. Dragging Josh's name through the mud, fine, whatever, if you think he's earned it do whatever you want. But what is that going to accomplish? Um, NOTHING. Josh can have a rep worse than Astralady and it doesn't matter, he's no longer in business. And setting up a collection? You've got to be kidding me. Dirk isn't living on the street because of this. I highly doubt he's going to stop selling euro parts to everyone else because of this. And both people are part of a business that had a 'ship parts now, get money later' policy. That seems pretty risky to me no matter what. Lastly, the list doesn't owe ANYTHING to Dirk due to another lister's debt. I think it is
 completely unreasonable to even suggest that people on the list should give Dirk money and then hound Josh for it. If you want to give him money, go for it, paypal him all the cash you want. But don't think because you give Dirk money, now Josh suddenly owes YOU anything.

You want to bitch out Josh, fine send him 5000 emails telling him he's an asshole. You want a public setting where you can fire up a lynch mob or whatever? Go to Vortex, where insulting, bashing, name calling, trying to get Josh to 'come clean' and all that crap belongs. It most definitely has no place on the list.

I'm not trying to defend Josh and I don't really have an opinion on the whole situation. I'm sure I've insulted someone as I've made some pretty strong statements. But honestly, I don't care, send me all the hate mail you want. Just keep the list civil (or at least it's normal level of civility).

Dan

Seems plausible to set something up for the $$$, but not to repay people,
because he spent it on a Suby.
But I don't even think this topic of boycotting is necessary, I don't think
anyone here on the list or on the vortex does or would want to do business
with Josh, even if he does/did have good intentions, he has let alot of
people down.

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco