overheating..SOLUTIONS TO THIS P.I.T.A. COOLING SYSTEM FILLER??

I dont know about you guys , but I hate takeing hoses
off until I absolutely have to because of this cooling
system having no real filler hole , I know about
drilling the holes in the thermo but I havent gotten
to that , what about adding a prestone filler nozzle ?
I have one but the nipple is way to big for the
reservoir hose and to small for the upper radiator
hose . Does any one have a good solution for this ?? I
know Julie has the drilled thermo setup and so do
others , but how well does that work ? cause I just
want to open a cap , fill it and be done ! -Aaron