The other sweetness of the day

After doing all the aforeposted happy stuff I helped the renter fix his
brake drum situation (springs had been installed backwards forcing the
adjustment wedge WAY down) and then washed up and went to a local beer
tasting which led to the purchase of a fifth of Glenlivet, a
Roggen(Rye)beir, a nice bottle of Irish Meade, and a 6 pack of Alt beer.

(I just had to throw that in to help spur Marcs musings due to alcohol
deprivation!)

Tim

I had a lease on an OEDIPUS COMPLEX back in '81 ...