Replacement crossmember

Only being able to use one bolt on each side is specific to the mk2
rocco...they are by far, the most "different" of the A1 chassis cars.

Regardless, one bolt is enough, and has been proven time and again.  ONE
of my customers so far spent the time on his mk2 to drill holes for the
rear bolts...you'll actually see on your car where they were welded shut
at the factory.  Honestly, I don't think its worth the time or effort.
Pivoting is not possible with the way it bolts in behind the front motor
mount cup.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)