Unwanted messages?

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> Ah headgaskets eh...likely easier than that damn headlight on mine.  (still
> couldn't get it out) I wonder what the new 1.9 gasket is made of then, I
> know mine was spiking to 23 during the chip experience, (then cutting out)
> and knock wood, it's hanging in there.

The TDI's are a whole different ball of wax - lower compression ratio,
different combustion chamber design (in the piston top instead of the
pre-combustion insert, being direct injection.)  That and they use a steel
headgasket...:)  I don't know if a head gasket job is any easier than your
headlight bulb, but I'll hazzard a guess that I could replace the head
gasket faster than I could replace the headlight bulb, based on your past
experience... :)

> As for riding shotgun, um, was that the deal? If we ride down together, I'm
> apt to find something else for you to drive home for me, and I don't need
> any more. (But maybe Daun can find one for you to brong home, a friend for
> Carrots...) But sure, if you insist on breaking your toys, you can share
> mine.

You are a true friend Cathy... ;)

Drew

> Cathy

> Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
99 A3 Jetta TDI