Just when you think you get ALL the gas leaks stopped......

Odd, I thought it was like 86-88 16v roccs or something like that. I would do a little research on your own, unless it's not worth it to you. There's a website that some other lister will surely provide where you can check what recalls are on your car. It seems the dealerships are notorious for not being willing to replace the tank.

Dan

Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Well just got off the phone with VW and there are no outstanding recalls for the VIN number attached to my Scirocco....so it looks as though I will be buying a new tank.... ;o(
Chadster '87 16v