Unwanted messages?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:

> As for riding shotgun, um, was that the deal? If we ride
> down together, I'm
> apt to find something else for you to drive home for me,
> and I don't need
> any more. (But maybe Daun can find one for you to brong
> home, a friend for
> Carrots...) But sure, if you insist on breaking your
> toys, you can share
> mine.

Hell Cathy, just give him the keys to either Klaus or the
Headache - you can have them both at Cincy again this year
that way.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen