Semi O/T: Got a pickup with 2.0 16V, do I need Motronic?

I'm going to agree here...you don't *need* CIS-E Motronic...nor should you
want it in my opinion.

My 2.0 16v Truck is running motronic...and its such an unreliable fuel
system its not funny.  The stupid air flow meters go bad all the
time...I'm on my 2nd fuel distributor...and this one is now showing signs
of the sensor going bad too.

I have just about everything I need to do my Digi1 swap...hoping to do
that soon.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)