Semi O/T: Got a pickup with 2.0 16V, do I need Motronic?

I am running a 2L with CIS-E.No different than the 1.8L, just .2L larger  :)
Scirocco16V's comment may be typical and even elitist.
(Just poking fun man), but the stock CIS-E will work. Just set the Air/Fuel
correctly.
Mine was poorly set and ran 12 MPG. Now I enjoy 28 to the gallon  :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY