harbor freight aluminum jack

I got one of those,

You get use to working with it,  to jack car and have stand put in, I lift
from the edge/body lines by front wheels, and stick the stand at the rear
sway bar mount point, and the rear I jack the rear beam and use similar
point to hold the car up...

Small jacks suck, this can lift you car up high enough on stands that you
can drop an engine/tranny out of the car without a problem, that tell you
how much space there is unde3r the car so there is no having a problem
fitting under the car....

I love mine.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :