harbor freight aluminum jack

Back in October or so there was a discussion about aluminum jacks. Several
people hinted that they were planning on purchasing one.

Anyway, HF has one on sale ($89):
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91039

My $15.88 wal-mart jack* just took a dump on me (the seal for the master
cylinder lifted right out on an up-stroke of the lever, severing itself in
the process) so I'm in the market for something that doesn't suck quite
so much.

Anybody have one of these? I'm a little concerned by its rather large
size.. I wanna make sure that I have enough real estate under the car for
the jack and a couple of jackstands as well as my head and whatever I'm
working on.

I'd be interesting in hearing any pros or cons..

Thanks

-Toby

* = I know, I know. But I'm pretty broke right now. Incidentally, this
    thing has the worst looking welds I've ever seen on any piece of
    metal. Not surprising I guess considering that they were probably done
    by some child slave without eye protection. Viva Wal-Mart! Not.