Clutch slipping :(

David hate to contradict you here,

But if you overfill, as in put 3 to 3.5 quarts (if you fill by the Speedo
hole and fill it to the rim its exactly 3.8qtr, ask me how I know) inside
the tranny case instead of 2 quarts, you will blow a seal !

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com