Touareg...

  I myself will not have a Touareg.  There have been a few electrical gremlins
to haunt those cars, even from the start...  However, the GM from BMW (cannot
recall his name), is working hard to improve VWs reliability problems...  He
has employed at least two engineers to go out in the field and fix the cars at
the home or work other owners!  They are trying hard, I think it is too early
to tell if it will work out in the long run...  The Touareg is rated very
highly in the press, but the papers don't help with longevity...

  And what is it with the VW and these middle eastern names?  I did not know
for a long time, but Jetta is a town in Saudi Arabia...

David Utley