Gear oil leak

It won't help with leaks, and in fact as expensive as it is, I would fix all
leaks before putting in some Redline MTL...  The stuff works great, and is
much better than either GL4 or GL5 for stopping crunching between shifts...  I
heard about some swearing by it for years, and tried it within the last 2
years, I am now one of the converted...  :-)  Well worth the 12.00 a quart (or
liter?)...  You will need two...

HTH

David Utley