Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 9

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
Need suggestions for a sport wagon
Word on the street is an R32 variant enroute, but you will have to wait a
year and wow what a sticker!  If the golf is available w/v6 and stick that would
be great and I'm sure the ride will be comfortable for hauling kids.  I too
just sold our 2001 vr6 GTi, and yes we went to the Impreza wagon and lack of
sunroof is really a drag, esp now spring fever is kicking in.  I do no all the
new Volvos are awd, but don't know if a stick can be had. Good luck!    Michael