Suggestion for Cincy - CV rebuild

I did a rebuild in 2 hours last Sunday. I ordered the reman axle, picked it
up, pulled the old one and installed the new one.
Life time warrantee as well.
That black grease is a pain and IMO not worth the trouble. $78.00 and done.

Discussing or looking at the CV and how it is built, works and functions
would be a great idea though!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY