What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco?

I agree with Arron. I am building the car for middle speeds and good
handling. I want the power on the low end of the rpm and to be quick and
agile on the road.

120+ is a bit rediculous as the cars do not have the safety features like
roll cages or 5 point harnesses. We do not have the roads like <heavenly
music> The Autobahn</music>. In fact NY roads suck, and most dfrivers on the
road should not even have access to a go kart.

If you want top speed, get an old American car. It will get you up there,
but don't expect it to perform well  with corners!

<mother mode>
Racing on the road is actually pretty stupid. Keep the high speeds on a
track with others who are going in the same direction and have skill levels
to match yours.
Before you tromp on the pedal, think about Tom and Jay.
</mother>

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY