what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

My bad.  The numbers were actually 3.38 or 3.16 - and you can find them in
the same place you'll find that stroker crank - buckled up to A3 TDI's.

Forget trying to get the car to move with anything less than 145lb-ft @
1500 rpm with a final drive like that though.

Drew

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Patrick Bureau wrote:

> Where do I find a 3.23 r&p ?? (grin)
>
> ---
> ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
> http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
> AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
> See what I am selling today on eBay: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
99 A3 Jetta TDI