From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 3:08 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

I hope to improve the slipperiness of my Mk1 with under body
improvments;  airdam to control arms & axle beam to rear valence need
flat horizontal surfaces to 'smood' things out down there.

To get the somewhat brick shaped Roc up past 120 mph sustainable would
need some help from forced induction and/or prostectic additions fore
and aft of the grill & rear hatch to make the air flow split and rejoin
in a less than turbulant manner.

TBerk