Way OT: More TV

Yeah, they have quite the garage that's for sure. The formula is getting old, but Discovery doesn't think so. During the show, they aired an ad for American Hairdressers or something like that. Same idea as the rest, but with a bunch of women bickering in a hair salon. Only part of the formula missing is the impressive finished project.

Dan

Yeah; I watched part of that at a friend's house on his dish. Pretty cool.

I just wish they'd ditch the "stupid guy that yells at everybody". The
whole act was cool for about 15 seconds on American Chopper, then it
started to feel like I was watching a testosterone soap opera.

I'm still drooling over those zillion dollar CNC lathes and milling
machines. I could.. like.. make a new fender for my Scirocco out of a
solid block of steel. Heheh!

-Toby