  From: daniel savatteri
  To: ats@longcoeur.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 10:11 PM
  Subject: RE: Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

  I definitly passed 125mph the other day, I just about hit the 130 mark when
  i saw a Z28 Super Trooper sitting in the middle of the highway trying to
  catch speeders in the other direction.  I dipped off at the next exit and
  crapped my pants.  I got lucky that day(cheese ball line-sorry).  Either way
  I think a combination of a 50mm intake, Euro spec cam, and back cut valves
  really helps the top end. I can't Imagine what a taller Fifth gear will
  do(next project).