From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of daniel savatteri
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 12:12 AM
To: ats@longcoeur.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

I definitly passed 125mph the other day, I just about hit the 130 mark when
i saw a Z28 Super Trooper sitting in the middle of the highway trying to
catch speeders in the other direction.  I dipped off at the next exit and
crapped my pants.  I got lucky that day(cheese ball line-sorry).  Either way
I think a combination of a 50mm intake, Euro spec cam, and back cut valves
really helps the top end. I can't Imagine what a taller Fifth gear will
do(next project).