New rear stress bar

I like your explanation MUCH better, Toby.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: T. Reed
  To: L F
  Cc: Captnbr@aol.com ; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 3:52 AM
  Subject: Re: New rear stress bar

  I have an even better explanation: the magical elves whose secret powers
  protect the strut towers from deflecting more than 0.001" come out at
  night with little pitchforks and pickaxes and hack away at the stress bar
  (their competitor and arch-enemy).

  I know, I found one of their shoes on top of my exhaust manifold.

  -Toby