16v Timing , what am I looking at in the hole ??

the big arrow is the 6' mark. this is what you time it to. the small circle
next to it is the tdc mark, useful if you're using and adjustable timing
light. if you have a bunch of white, someone probably did a sloppy paint job
on the marks...

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP