To ALL NW Members...79 Rocco for FREE

Hey everybody.  I have a 1979 Scirocco Shell that I am going to need to get
rid of.  It needs some outer bodywork, nothing major, and would be good for
a builder for track or daily driver.  It is shy of a motor, tranny, and most
all the interior.  It has a good headliner!!  This is a good replacement
body for a rust bucket!  I got it for free and had big dreams and now I must
limit those dreams to just 2 Scirocco's not 3. :(

I need to dispose of it quickly so let me know.  Otherwise it will find its
way to the auto wrecker and get crushed.  And I would much rather somebody
used even what little is there for something.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH
81 Scirocco 16V Project