[ot] Turbo Wistler ????

ok-- i'm just jumping in this thread, and haven't read anything else. but
obviously this involves the famous bubb rubb and lil sis, the funniest
comedy duo since the 3 stooges (yeah, i know).  can i tell you that i've
been saying "it's got that WOO WOO!" and "dat's like an alarm clock!" and
the like for about 8 months now.  i still can't get enough.

-Michael "i do it for decoration, dat's it and dat's all" Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...