Good news...better news

I got the new axle in my 85 and we are on the road again after spending two
frustrating hours trying to get the LAST bearing in the cv.

Regarding my wifes 86 automatic with the fried ignition. We are going to
keep it and will attempt to trace and fix. Upon some light inspection today
in good daylight I can only find (so far) one wire that is melted. It runs
from the neg post along the firewall and to the end of the intake manifold.

Jon Palm

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx