Gullwing scirocco on ebay

That is a neat looking project car. But I wouldn't be able to drive it.

No side mirrors would be a seriuos detriment!

BTW.....for those checking out foreign auctions or any foreign web page
this site is a VERY good tool that you sould bookmark! It uses babelfish
which has never let me down.

http://world.altavista.com/

Be warned that it
only translates words and not syntax so you'll still have to play w/ that.

Sorry I broke out of thread but I'd deleted the original mail before
replying..........Sheesh!

Tim

You will probably marry after a very brief courtship.