Great, no luck with the car

Well,

With much help from the list, I lowered the car back to the ground this
weekend, but I still have cannot get the wheel to sit straight up.  We
measured the front control arm mounting points, Bentley says 26 7/8, when I
measured it myself, i thought i had had the correct measurement, but with a
second person, it looks like we're at about 26 3/4.  Would this 1/8 inch
difference throw me off, and if we're going to put the frame back to 26 7/8
do we need something professional or just a BFH?

Sorry I keep referring to it as the frame, I know its the body, but it
sounds weird.
Thanks everyone,

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco