  From: Bryan Rankin
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 7:38 PM
  Subject: Great, no luck with the car

  Well,

  With much help from the list, I lowered the car back to the ground this
  weekend, but I still have cannot get the wheel to sit straight up.  We
  measured the front control arm mounting points, Bentley says 26 7/8, when I
  measured it myself, i thought i had had the correct measurement, but with a
  second person, it looks like we're at about 26 3/4.  Would this 1/8 inch
  difference throw me off, and if we're going to put the frame back to 26 7/8
  do we need something professional or just a BFH?

  Sorry I keep referring to it as the frame, I know its the body, but it
  sounds weird.
  Thanks everyone,

  Bryan
  81 Volkswagen Scirocco