From: "Derrick flo" <derrickmd18@verizon.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 12:39 AM
Subject: Brake setup

I have a 87 vw scirocco 16v and I'm looking for a new brake setup for my
car.  I was testing and tuning it tonight and when I came to a stop I got
out of the car to let the turbo cool down the front brakes where smoking.
so I'm now looking for a brake setup that will support my driving.

Does anyone have any suggestions.?

---