SInce it's slow, some chattering

Well, you know me, always yapping on about something. Just wanted to tell
you about the fun weekend we had with the cars.(So it is on topic) First,
Denny had the headache at the Cayuga Dragway Park 50th anniversary, and
ended up second after his two days of racing (IHRA brackets, he's in the
points series), which is pretty neat. I'm sure there were a few furrowed
brows over the fact that an import did so well. It was a big event, and as
a bonus, he brought me home a poster autographed by Shirley Muldowney, any
of you that followed NCRA in the day will know that name.

I went to the June Jitterbug events, the Saturday night cruise by Niagara
Falls I already told you about, where Klaus dumped his coolant in a big
cloud in front of all the air coolers, and then we went to the show the
next day, and for whatever reason, he was best Scirocco. (He is so cute,
but last year there were SO many nice roccos) It must have been my hurting
it stereo, you know, the power converter in the cig. lighter, and the
cassette converter wired to a portable MP3 player, it's so ghetto. Or
maybe it was the flare on the dash.
There were hardly any listers there, so you guys should show up next year,
it's a good show. Cammisa was there in that Bavarian Kia of his, and
Brunberg, Mark and Sean left their cars in the lot, but that's about it
from the list.

No big tech procedures that went wrong, sorry, but I did free some
electrons in the Cabby, that should count for something. So that's it, it
IS a slow night, so that'll give you something to delete...
Cathy