16V Performance Clutch For Sale

Hey everybody.  I am deciding to dump one of my 81 Scirocco's.
Unfortunately it's the project car.  All of the parts are up for sale
starting with the 6 puck ceramic clutch for any 16V engine/trannies.  It has
a flexible hub to ease some of the harshness along with a 50% heavier
pressure plate.  I bought it from clutchnet.  It is brand new in box.  I
paid $320 plus shipping and would like $275 plus shipping costs for it.  By
Friday it will be on eBay so let me know soon!

Also I have the 1.8 16V motor with Harnesses and computer modules (I started
prepping the harnesses for MKI instrument cluster): $250

AGB Transmission: $350

16V Disc Brakes front and rear with pressure regulators and pedal cluster:
$200

Front Sway Bar with or without front control arms plus hardware: $50

16V Scirocco Steering Column and Steering Wheel: $35

81 Scirocco Center Console (black) mint with Factory AC bulge and all
working gauges: $75

All door and quarter glass from a MKI Scirocco: $100

Quarter Glass from a 16V Scirocco with rubber: $50

And the 81 MKI car Stripped and ready for building: $100

If you want it all and can pick it up: $600

So let me know ASAP as this will all be going on eBay by Friday for a higher
price.  These are member special prices.

Chris D. Edwards
81 JH Sirocco

PS I just recently added Zimmerman Rotors to the 8V scirocco and metallic
pads!  Damn they stop good!  I recommend them to all!  And I only paid $130
for rotors and pads!!