Do I have it bad? (long)

The only movie/Scirocco related dream I've ever had involved a scene from
"Gone in 60 Seconds" and there was a certain Alpine Blue Metallic car in
the crusher, and me in control. I don't think the car ended up as a cube
of metal though. I haven't had that dream for a while.

Gotta love this list, we got off on some of the wierdest tangents. I
didn't dream post Cincy, but I did get pretty bummed out afterwards, I
think the impact is worse with each year you go, so be warned (this was my
third). How many days till the 2005 event?
Cathy

PS Yes, you have it bad. We all do, that's why we need a support group ;P