Do I have it bad? (long)

LEss Crack + more sleep = Lucid Dreaming.
Got It!
;)

Durmiendo,
Tony

Ps. Im poking fun at you but I just to have a
recurrent dream in which I was falling into an abiss
or never ending fall. The dreams was gone when I was
able to free fall like the parachuters do. Controlling
my fall and eventually floating. This whent on for
years until in my dream I realize I was dreaming thus
changin my dream enviorment (and crack intake
;P)......