Parts wish list

Hi everybody!  I'm looking for a few misc. parts to get Dieter back to excellent running condition.  Here's my list:
 Front caliper hardware kit (the rubber tubes that slide over the caliper retaining pins are long gone and they rattle)
Injector seals
Fuel pump and pressure accumulator
The metal line that runs between the water pump and the heater control valve (someone used a later model line and plugged the extra openings with SPARK PLUGS!) it works but looks trashy.
That's it for now, if anyone can recommend a good reliable reasonably priced source (or sources for these I'd appreciate it!
Thanks,
Behrle