Amusement: Impressing the air coolers...

Well, time for a story from Cathy, but this is a participation story,
children...

So, I went to the June Jitterbug cruise this evening with the 79, and when
I rolled in, there were mainly air cooled bugs/ buggies/Ghias there. No
matter, I thought, some of them are newer than Klaus.
So in a great effort to impress, Klaus proceeds to do something that only
a watercooler can do, and he did it SO WELL!! Showed those air coolers a
thing or two I'll tell you. Pfft, who cools with air? Lawnmowers?
Here's the participation part, you figure out what he did...right in front
of all those pretty beetles and Ghias.

I await your reply...
Cathy

PS I already know why he did it and have fixed it, so no tech help is
needed. Just a loose wire.